This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a very small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using a link.
Books we paired with Process Art…
- “Happy Birthday, Cupcake!” by Terry Border
- “Ten Rules of the Birthday Wish” by Beth Ferry & Tim Lichtenheld
- “Birthdays Around the World” by Margaret Ruurs
- “If You Had Your Birthday Party on the Moon” by Joyce Lapin
Materials We Used…
- Cupcake tin
- Paint (whatever colors you desire) – Any kind can work, we used tempera paint but in the past acrylic has worked just fine too.
- Cardstock paper – You could use watercolor paper but it’s more expensive, or regular copy paper but doesn’t hold up as well.
- Water balloons
- Toilet paper rolls
- Rubber Bands
- Poster Board
- A paintbrush
- Small bowls
- Cupcake liners (optional)
- Flour (optional)
- Oil (optional)
- Whisk (optional)
- Blacklight (optional)
- Big Bowl (optional)
- Neon and/or Glow in the dark paint (optional)