This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a very small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using a link.
Books we paired with Process Art…
- “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?” by Bill Martin Jr & illustrated by Eric Carle
Materials We Used…
- Cardstock paper – You could use regular copy paper; but it won’t be as sturdy if you choose to do the Bonus activity.
- Paint (Red, Yellow, Blue, & Black) – Any kind can work, we used tempera paint but in the past acrylic has worked just fine too.
- A fork
- Googly Eyes (optional)
- Scissors (for the Bonus Activity)
- Hole punch (for the Bonus Activity)
- Yarn (for the Bonus Activity)