This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a very small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using a link.
Books we paired with Process Art…
- “Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type” by Doreen Cronin
- “The Farmyard Jamboree” by Margaret Read MacDonald
- “Silly Tilly” by Eileen Spinelli
- “Huff & Puff” by Claudia Rueda
Materials We Used…
- A disposable glove
- Black permanent marker (optional)
- A sewing needle
- Paint (Red, Yellow & Blue) – Any kind can work, we used tempera paint but in the past acrylic has worked just fine too.
- Cardstock paper – You could use watercolor paper but it’s more expensive, or regular copy paper but doesn’t hold up as well.
- Baking pan 9×13
- Rubber bands
- Squeeze Bottles
- A paintbrush
- Bubbles with wand
- Food Coloring (Red, Yellow & Blue)
- Small bowls
- A straw (optional)
- A ladle (optional)