This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a very small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using a link.
Books we paired with Process Art…
- “Florette” by Anna Walker
- “Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt” by Kate Messner
- “The Extraordinary Gardener” by Sam Boughton
- “The Big Book of Blooms” by Yuval Zommer
Materials We Used…
- Flowers – Any kind can work, try and get at least 3 flowers with a stem if possible. We used dandelions, tiny purple wildflowers, & 3 daffodils.
- Food Coloring (Red, Yellow, & Blue)
- An Ice Cube Tray
- Popsicle sticks – We used 7 sticks cut in half.
- Cardstock paper – You could use watercolor paper but it’s more expensive, or regular copy paper but it won’t be able to tolerate the watercolor as well.
- A Dropper
- Paint (Red, Yellow & Blue) – Any kind can work, we used tempera paint but in the past acrylic has worked just fine too.
- A Rolling Pin or Rubber Mallet
- A Stapler
- A Pencil
- Cornstarch (Optional)